BRING STUDY ABROAD TO YOUR INSTITUTION
Study Abroad Association is a collaborative effort between colleges and universities across the United States dedicated to increasing study abroad participation among students and faculty on their campuses.
Become an SAA Member to bring study abroad opportunities to your institution, utilizing our free and complimentary benefits. We help SAA members create life-changing educational programs for students. All institutions are welcome to utilize our benefits and services. We are currently assisting over 105 institutions across the US and are ready to expand our outreach to more colleges and universities. We’ve seen outstanding results with schools who adopt these techniques and systems, and in some cases have helped increase participation by 100%.
SAA has recently launched the 2020 Community College Study Abroad Initiative, which will sustainably increase study abroad participation at community and technical colleges 25% by 2020.
To do this, SAA will partner with participating institutions and assist them in developing custom strategies to meet attainable study abroad goals. These goals can be achieved through the utilization of the benefits and services being offered for free as part of this initiative and SAA membership, which are listed below.
100% Customized Programs
Our programs are fully customizable to suit your students’ specific academic needs and goals. We work directly with you to create the perfect itinerary, choosing the best activities, venues, and excursions for your chosen destination and area of study.
Our program customization ensures that your students can further their education through top-quality lessons, tours, and hands-on activities, all while experiencing unique and authentic intercultural immersion that will have a positive impact on them for the rest of their lives.
Fill out the form below to begin customizing your perfect program, or to sign up for SAA membership, giving you access the many resources we provide for free to improve and increase study abroad programs on your campus.
- Free Itinerary Consultation (Comparisons, Adjustments, Quotes, Best Price Guarantee)
- Best Value Flight Team (Through long-term contracts with airlines we guarantee the most affordable rates with discounted group airfare)
- Free Online Webinars (Monthly interviews and trainings with leaders in the industry of international education and study abroad)
- Risk Management Assessments (Emergency Protocols & Release Forms)
- Member Discounts on Select Programs & Trips
- Faculty Study Abroad Research Grants
- Colleges/Universities Networking– Creating affiliations with foreign institutions, and running joint programs
- Service-Learning Affiliations with International NGO’s and Local Sustainable Projects
- Assistance in Obtaining ISIC (International Student Identity Card) and Travel Visas
- Member Discounts on Go Culture’s Cross-Cultural Training & Assessments
- Best Value Travelers Insurance– Starting from as low as $2 per day
- Access to exclusive member emails with news, updates, and more
- Access to the full SAA Membership Directory
- Price Match Guarantee
- Full Customization of Short-Term Faculty-Led Study Abroad and Service Learning Programs
- Travel Logistics: Airfare, Accommodation, Transportation, Expert Guides, Activities.
- Pre-trip Orientation Videos, Packing Demos, Smart Travel & Safety Abroad
- Faculty Development Workshops
- Program Marketing Assistance
- Full-Time Assistance and Access to Foreign Local Guides on Every Trip
- Free access to Abroadware (New cutting edge international education software)
- Program Documentation: Videography, Photography & Testimonials (on select programs)
- Post-Trip Engagement (Surveys, Exhibition Materials, Case Study)
- Full-Time Account Manager
WHAT PROFESSORS ARE SAYING
Christian is extremely pleasant to work with and has always been more than willing to customize the itinerary to suit our needs. He understands that our students typically don't have a lot of means to travel, and he works hard to find budget options for lodging and transportation so that the overall trip cost is kept as low as possible. I recommend student travel with Study Abroad Association.
Choosing to travel with the Study Abroad Association has been a great decision. Since working with this organization, enrollment in our Study Abroad program has increased substantially. Students enjoy the “feet on the ground” approach, which improves cultural immersion and understanding. Prompt communication, steadfast preparedness, and unlimited enthusiasm make me confident in this company.
The trip was wildly successful. It exceeded my expectations, and, based on my students' journals, it far exceeded their expectations. The private rooms were better than four-star rooms in London and Paris. The students loved hostel life, meeting and hanging out with other college students from all over the world.
Outstanding tours at the lowest prices in the industry. Our institution has worked with the Study Abroad Association on five study tours to locations as diverse as China, Central Europe, and Costa Rica. Most recently we traveled to Amsterdam. SAA worked with us to build an itinerary that was both educational and a ton of fun. The local guides far exceeded our expectations. Brad Schatzel - Chair Global Studies Committee Seminole State College.
Christian and his team are great to work with and really take care of my students and I on our study abroad trips each year. They are both flexible and knowledgeable when it comes to the best use of our money and time. I highly recommend the SAA for all your group travel needs.
Christian and his excellent guides arranged an amazing and affordable adventure for our students. They treated us like family and were quick to accommodate any special needs and tried to make arrangements in a way that everyone got the best experiences out of our trip. Christian, Tito, and Ludrick's positive attitude and quick wit kept everyone upbeat and having fun. The guides' expertise was unmatched. I have studied abroad before and have never had such knowledgeable, friendly, and fun guides. I will definitely be using SAA for all our future trips. Thanks again for providing such an amazing experience for our students!
This was my first trip as a professor taking students abroad. Christian and his team were magnificent. Everything was taken care of, accommodations were excellent, the guides were friendly. My students had an opportunity to earn college credit while abroad and Christian personalized our trip to meet those needs. I fully recommend the Study Abroad Association, and I can't wait to attend the next year.
Our college's trip to Costa Rica was perfect! Tito and Ludrick were amazing. Great guys, super open to anything we wanted to do and very patient! They are incredibly knowledgeable about all aspects of their nation, especially environmentally. We could not have asked for a better experience for our students (and ourselves!). We are already looking to book our college again with Christian, Tito, and Ludrick!