- Complimentary Program: including roundtrip airfare & private rooming
- Discounted Program: provided to a travel companion of your choice
- Full-Time Assistance: From the moment the trip agreement is established, until the completion of the program, the lead professor will have full time assistance from a program director.
- Orientation Meeting: In-depth Itinerary Review, Packing Demonstrations, Smart Travel Tips, Q & A, Group Ice Breakers
- Airfare Bookings
- Assistance Obtaining Optimal Traveler’s Insurance
- Smart Travel Lessons: public transit utilization (trams, buses, subways, boats, trains, taxis, etc.)
- Program Documentation: video, photo & testimonials
- Language Lessons
- We guarantee the most authentic & professional programs, for the most competitive price on the market.
We love to create new tours. Send us your information and we will bring your class to life with the most competitively priced program on the market.
Contact us to 100% customize your program.
Of course! In fact, the Study Abroad Association provides a discounted program to a travel companion of your choice. It is very common for professors to bring family on their programs. However, check with your institution for any policies they may have in regards to this.
It is always best to start promotion early so students have plenty of time to plan and save for the program. Typically professors will begin promoting programs twelve to nine months prior to departure.
Ensuring the course meets your objectives and necessary contact hours is our priority. Each program will be customized to satisfy these requirements. Typically, professors will divide contact hours by offering pre-trip lessons, lessons while abroad, and post-trip lessons. Every program allows adequate time & locations for lessons to be held and include many hours of field study.
Yes, please contact us requesting a sample syllabus and we will provide you a few samples for guidance to create your own syllabus.
For a complimentary program to be provided a group of at least 10 must be established.
Yes, study abroad is not possible without professors to lead these enriching programs. We feel that providing this experience to students should earn every professor a complimentary trip. Roundtrip airfare, on-ground program and private rooming are all taken care of with a minimum of ten student participants.
- Contact the Study Abroad Association to inform us of your interest.
- Work with your Study Abroad Association Representative to decide potential locations, dates and course topics.
- Review and make necessary adjustments to the sample itinerary provided by your SAA Representative. Finalize the itinerary.
- Complete the SAA Affiliation Agreement
- Stay in contact with the head of your department or your dean to ensure you are meeting your institution’s requirements for a faculty-led study abroad program.
- Establish dates for program payments and orientation meetings.
- Begin program promotion (Trip fliers & posters can be designed for you.)
- Orientation Meeting – Students sign trip waivers
- Depart for your destination!
The professor’s responsibilities while abroad are to teach their course and enjoy the trip. You can rest easy, knowing that your students are in the hands of professional, experienced staff. Between your arrival and departure at the airport, we will take care of the corralling, the wake up calls, transfers between locations, meal reservations, guided tours, safety precautions, etc. This freedom allows you to focus on the educational aspect of your program. In-depth orientation meetings and on-ground program briefings will be provided, ensuring students are aware of guidelines and smart travel practices applicable to the city/country they are visiting.
Free Workshops & Presentations