Allied Health & Dental Hygiene
SAA Allied Health and Dental Hygiene programs are an amazing way for students to further their education while exploring different health systems around the globe and giving back to communities in great need.
We offer programs that allow students to get hands-on training in the field through shadowing professionals and helping run free dental clinics. We make stops to local hospitals, clinics, and universities for lectures and demonstrations from professionals and educators in the field.
In addition, we offer programs that focus on the historical aspect of nursing, allowing students to learn about the evolution of a country’s healthcare system through the decades or centuries.
Browse our most popular allied health and dental hygiene programs below, with links to view the full itinerary and request a personalized quote.
• South Korea
• United Kingdom
• Dominican Republic
*We offer programs in over 24 countries worldwide. If you have another destination in mind for your program that is not included in this list, feel free to contact us to begin fully customizing your perfect itinerary.
Peru: Dental Health
- 3.5 Days of Local Clinics
- Pisac Inca Ruins
- Ollantaytambo Ruins
- Machu Picchu Excursion
- Cusco Walking Tour
- Aguas Calientes Tour
- Service Learning Project
- Nursing Workshop
- Clinics, Site Visits & Observations
- Xunantunich Maya Ruins
- Iguana Farm Visit
- Blue Hole National Park
- Snorkel Hol Chan Marine Reserve
- Introduction to Medicinal Plants
South Korea: Nursing
- Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Namsan Korea Tower
- Yonsei University College of Nursing
- Seoul City Hall & Community Health Center
- Daejeon Health Institute of Technology
- Daejeon Hannam University
- National Museum of Korea
- Jogyesa Temple
- Namsangol Hanok Village
London & Oxford: Nursing
- Florence Nightingale Museum
- Royal College of Nursing Museum
- Saint Bartholomew’s Hospital Museum
- London Nursing Tour
- Oxford Day Trip
- London Thames River Cruise
- Museum Visits
Dominican Republic: Nursing
- Clinical & Hospital Observation at the Local Clinic – 14 hours
- Clinical Shadowing at Women’s Hospital
- Lecture about Dominican Communities
- Educational Activity with Local Children
- Boca Chica Beach
- 2 Classes of Medical Spanish
- Historical & Cultural Tour of Santo Domingo
All of our programs are 100% customizable.
Looking for another area of study or destination? We are always expanding to new fields and countries around the globe.
Contact us to get started building a fully-customized itinerary. Tell us your dream program and we’ll make it a reality!