About the Association
The Study Abroad Association is a collaborative effort between colleges and universities across the United States dedicated to increasing study abroad participation among students and faculty on their campuses. The Association assist colleges and universities in reaching their international education goals through customizing the most affordable and academically sound short term faculty-led study abroad programs and service learning programs.
Member Benefits & Services
All of these benefits are provided to members free of charge with the mission of increasing study abroad participation and quality of international programs being offered at 2 and 4 year institutions across the United States. Joining the association is SIMPLE and FREE
- Free Itinerary Consultation (Comparisons, adjustments, quotes, best price guarantee)
- Member Discounts on Selected Programs & Trips
- Faculty Development Workshops
- Online Webinars (Leaders in the industry of international education and study abroad)
- Risk Management Assessments (Emergency protocols & release forms)
- Best Value Flight Team (Through long term contracts with airlines we guarantee the most affordable rates with discounted group airfare)
- Graphic Design & Marketing Materials
- Colleges / Universities Networking (Connecting and sharing of contacts, course syllabuses and affiliations with foreign institutions)
- Service Learning Affiliations with International NGO’s and Local Sustainable Projects
- Best Value Traveler’s Insurance
- Assistance in Obtaining ISIC (International Student Identity Card) and Travel Visas
- Full Customization of Short-Term Faculty Led Study Abroad and Service Learning Programs.
- Travel Logistics: Airfare, Accommodation, Transportation, Expert Guides, Activities, etc.
- Full Time Assistance Account Manager
- Program Marketing Assistance
- Pre-trip Orientation Videos, Packing Demos, Smart Travel & Safety Abroad
- Flexible Payment System With Instalment Options
- Full-Time Assistance During Programs
- Introduction to Foreign Travel & Public Transportation
- Program Documentation: Videography, Photography & Testimonial
- Post-Trip Engagement (Surveys, Exhibition Materials, Case Study)
To join the association is easy: complete the registration form below and set up an orientation meeting with an SAA program director.